Cleenol Group Ltd operates an Environmental Management System which is documented, implemented and maintained ensuring compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements related to our activities, products and services and their environmental aspects and impacts. We aim to attain this through our environmental management that complies with the international standard ISO 14001
- Researches, develops and manufactures cleaning chemicals, distributes ancillary cleaning consumables, and also repairs and services Automatic Dosing Systems.
- Incorporates consideration of environmental factors into business decisions to encourage reduction, reuse and recycling in all area of our business and activities.
- Designs, develops, manufactures and markets products that are safe in their intended use, energy efficient, protective of the environment, and can be disposed of in an environmentally safe way.
- Uses, whenever possible local small and medium enterprises where not cost-prohibitive.
- Is committed to the protection of the environment, including the prevention of pollution.
- Stores, handles and disposes of all potentially hazardous substances in a safe and proper manner, taking all measures to prevent pollution.
- Uses manufacturing processes and packaging that minimizes adverse effects on the environment, including conserving and improving energy efficiency and water use.
- Has established contingency plans and implemented related training to all our employees to prevent and to handle environmental incidents and emergencies.
- Is committed to continually improve the environmental performance of our activities by establishing and reviewing objectives, targets, monitoring and measurements.
- Is committed to fulfill its compliance obligation related to its environmental aspects, and takes these into consideration when implementing, maintaining and continually improving our environmental management system.
- Encourages employee feedback on potential deficiencies and improvements in our environmental practice.
- Communicates this policy and appropriate information to all employees, any persons working for or on behalf of Cleenol Group Limited, any interested parties, and the public.
- We recognize our role within the global, national and local society and as such respect culture, customs and values.